The Herbal Inch Loss and Detox Body Wrap is a healthy method of taking off inches and tightening skin in just one hour. The toxin cleansing herbs penetrate the protein wall that surrounds fat cells. These herbs can move toxins from fat cells through intercellular osmosis to the inner lymph system, creating a size loss. This is not a water loss wrap but a definite inch loss.
- 4” – 15” loss on first wrap
- No exercise needed with the wrap
- No dieting required
- De-toxifies body
- Nourishes skin
- Tone and firms tissue
- Permits breakdown of cellulite
- Helps burn fat
- Improves skin flexibility
herbal contouring gel
Contour gel is a total body toxin extraction, contouring and toning, detoxifying, firming and tightening the skin. This gel contains specific herbs to detox. Fennel and Licorice Root both detoxify, tonic cleanse, stimulates the colon and acts as an anti-inflammatory. Hawthorne, Kelp, Carhitine and Coffee Beans break down fats, turn fat into energy and helps maintain thyroid function and regulate metabolism. These are just a few herbs that make up this all natural gel. No salts or chemicals.
contour body shampoo
The contour shampoo is 76% whole leaf Aloe Vera. It is designed to detox the epidermis of all build up of products and waxes. Opens pores and prepares the skin for the absorption of Contour Gel. A body shampoo loaded with 20 vitamins and minerals to soften and nutrify the skin. To be used prior to a body wrap. Also great to bath anyone with skin disorders, eczema, dermatitis, or psoriasis.
Info for Wraps
- No wet room needed
- No bandages / plastic film is used
- No exercise while wrapped
- Other treatments can be done while wrapped
- Massage can be done following wrap
- Spot wraps for problem areas can be offered or full body
- Client must drink at least 1 liter of water to flush toxins from lymphatic system after wrap
Intro Body Wrap Kit
Intro Body Wrap Kit is designed to get you started. You will get:
- 1 - 12 oz. Bottle Contour Shampoo
- 1 - 32 oz. Bottle Contour Gel
- 1 - Pad Measurement Charts
- 1 - Brochure
- 1 - Body Brush
- 1 - Post Wrap Instruction Card
- 1 - Bag
This is enough to give you 15 – 20 total body wraps or 30 spot wraps.